A Link To Childhood Trauma A Link To Childhood Trauma

I feel like his arm and finger colouring disappearing was intentional hahah!

charliemakescartoons responds:

Hm.....yes *strokes beard*

Bear & Bunny Boo 2 Bear & Bunny Boo 2

You're an inspiration man. Every time I watch something of yours I just want to up and do something! Motivation YEAH!

SpeedoSausage responds:

<3 come here little vanefox *rub rub*

Naruto: The Final Episode Naruto: The Final Episode

GAME ON! GET YOUR GAME ON!

SpeedoSausage responds:

PepperSweet 00 PepperSweet 00

Love it! Happy to see it released. Your animation is always so awesome! Must be difficult without lineart. I wish it were longer though.

CartoonCoffee responds:

Thanks! I really dig doing things without line art. I never been satisfied with my lines, so this works out great for me :)

Bee-Lor's Human Resources Bee-Lor's Human Resources

It's something about bees that make things hilarious.

Dr. Bees vs. Bee-Lor = Showdown of the ages.

superman in real life superman in real life

Well there's no air resistance in space, not the best setting, plus if Superman were real IRL then technically he is indestructible so that still wouldn't happen. Good job though.

ThisActuallyHappensALot ThisActuallyHappensALot

Wow I loved this so freakin' much. It had such a good message and I definitely understand where the guy was coming from but the voice acting and animation was also really fantastic. No flaws! 10 outta 10!

Stranded Stranded

2SPOOKY

Pmv Firestarter Pmv Firestarter

The songs okay I guess, same with the animation, the problem is, there's more to animation than just a character and some lip sync. There was no story in this and I could think of a thousand ways you could switch up scenes and make it interesting but this feels completely like an unfinished product.

BronyAnimations responds:

One of the main reasons I stopped it was I didn't come up with a story line and just dove head first into it.

Happy Father's Day Happy Father's Day

I felt the sadness but it definitely shows you loved him a lot, R.I.P Dad :(