Just Jump Just Jump

I dig it! Felt like such a ninja jumping between opposite moving gaps! Survived 10 seconds 3 or 4 times then lost interest. Try investing more into it, I think it's a pretty good job. Could be better.

Luminem responds:

'Feel such a ninja' I'll use that quote to promote the game jaja ^^

Diamonds the Horse Demo Diamonds the Horse Demo

Lel, I ran on my head. I can't win, 2hard4me

Half-Life1 2d full Half-Life1 2d full

A blatant abuse of the ad system, making terrible games to get views, earn money and rip companies off, wasting everyone's time.

benjachok responds:

sorry for that i will remake it because i create this while i'm start to make a game.

Lunar Mech Lunar Mech

Took me 15 seconds to figure out the controls and then I flew off into the depths of oblivion. As I fell into the abyss my body remained rigid as I grasped my inconceivable fate and disappeared into the blackness all the while surrounded by looping guitar riffs, I went insane.

Ninja CC Ninja CC

> Walk both left and right
> Button mash S
> Win

PercyPea responds:

>Yay

DamnPhones DamnPhones

Man this was freakin hard! I recommend though, that the controls be changed to, or configurable to movement being wasd and shooting being click. Nobody wants to have to touch their dirty old arrow keys.

Speed Trail Speed Trail

It's a fun game, love the concept, but it would have been so much better if the controls were tighter and the ship instantly faced the direction you moved in. The slow turn was confusing.

KeizerZilla responds:

I will keep this in mind, thank you so much! =D

Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

This is a complete copy of Dagobah's choose your own fate. You may have added some extras or what, I don't know. But it's not really original and most of the word combinations aren't very good.

Ninja Glove Ninja Glove