All 17 art Reviews

EMI

LemKuuja responds:

MEMES

A Race Against Time A Race Against Time

I am an extreme lover of anything technological and that GPS on the bike just makes me really happy.

YakovlevArt responds:

Awesome. It was a lot of fun coming up with ways to show the dash and UI elements.

Umaru (Unfinished animation) Umaru (Unfinished animation)

wow spood how racist of u to put a black guy in a mouth of white girl u r enforcing te patriarchy

Cloud Strife Cloud Strife

Sweet pose and anatomy but I think you could work on your colouring. Here's a handy tip, shadows become more saturated the darker they become and shadows tend to be the complementary colour of the light source, so considering your light is green, the shadows would be tinted purple-red.

TopSpinThefuzzy responds:

Thanks so much for the input! I'll definitely try to work on it!

Commission: Natsuki Commission: Natsuki

penus

Entropy (Environments) Entropy (Environments)

You're such an inspiration! How do you study for these? Like... How'd you learn and improve on being able to do environments like this? It's something I'm struggling to learn.

YakovlevArt responds:

Oh lol, thanks a lot! Well tbh, I still struggle with environments. It's just that making it "look" good and like you "didn't" struggle which is the hard part, haha!
It's good to ask questions (like you're doing now), study how other artist do it. Each artist has a different way of making something look good. So study that, notice how each is specifically different. On top of that, it's good to look at a lot of other forms of inspiration. Movies, games, art, design, architecture. I always find good stuff on Reddit. Especially the Cyberpunk subreddit; http://www.reddit.com/r/Cyberpunk/

Mount Doom (test) Mount Doom (test)

Honestly I love this, it's actually pretty damn good. Geez, I wish I could do backgrounds. Did you use reference for this?

RicePirate responds:

visual reference http://www.dylancolestudio.com/Professional/ROTK/images/573_22_MP_4k_v01.jpg

Lethal Attack - Sram Dofus Lethal Attack - Sram Dofus

I love your style so much! Your colouring even more. Ever played Wakfu? My fave is Osa. ;P

Spoderman Spoderman

this is the worst thing ever

TheUnseriousguy responds:

you're the worst thing ever

Rei Rei

Nobody knows about? Haha Evangelion is actually one of the most popular animes of all time. xD Also +10 because Rei is best!